This workshop will offer a chance for people interested in the Hakomi Training to get a taste of the Method and of the Hakomi Learning environment before the training starts on January 18, 2019.
This workshop will cover topics such as:
• How the Principles of Mindfulness, Non-violence, Unity, Organicity and Mind-Body Wholeness serve to create an elegant and effective therapeutic flow.
• How to use verbal and non-verbal cues (contact) to create a safe and deepening environment
for increased insight and transformation.
• How tracking patterns of behaviors and body stance, can quickly inform you of your client’s unconscious wounding and attachment needs.
• How to safely and ethically use compassion, connection and touch to encourage the therapeutic flow in a session.
Will include lecture, demonstrations and practice
Friday 10/19 6:30p-9p
Saturday 10/20 9:30a-5:30p
Coffee, tea and healthy snacks provided.
Early Bird by Oct. 1, $125
After that: $175
1) Please send e-transfer to “firstname.lastname@example.org” using an easily answerable question.
2) Send a check to “Hakomi Calgary Inc.” ℅ 151 Rocky Ridge Green, NW, Calgary. TG3 4R5
Location: St. Andrews Heights Community Hall, 2504 13 Ave NW, Calgary, AB
Join us for a unique 5 day Couples Retreat that will breathe new
life into your relationship. You will have afternoons to enjoy the
many recreational activities that Nelson has to offer, or to just rest
and catch up with each other. In the six hours of daily course time
(morning and evening) you will get both the tools, and new
experiences together, that will allow you to change the unconscious
dynamics that underlie conflict, opening the door to more
connection in your relationship.
$1675+ gst private room or cabin
$1525+ gst early bird before july 1
Beth Falch-Nielsen is a Registered Clinical
Counsellor and Certified Hakomi Therapist &
Trainer. She has been in the counseling field
for over 40 years. Beth uses Mindfulness and
experiential exercises with couples to help
them deeply connect with one another & be
nourished by that connection.
Richard Klein and Yogita Bouchard are both
registered therapists (RST) who have taught
couples retreats with Beth over the last 4 years.
They are the parents of five adult children.
They believe that passion and aliveness in a
relationship means staying true to yourself
while staying connected to each other.
Join us for 3 evenings of experiential learning where we will engage in somatic experience guided by the Hakomi Principles,
Participants will experience how mindful embodiment creates
Presence, Action and Flow
in the practice of psychotherapy and other healing modalities
Fees: $25 per evening or $60 for the series of 3
Payment: Please send e-transfer to email@example.com
Date: Thursdays TBA
Time: 6:30pm – 8:30pm
Location: St. Andrew’s Heights Community Hall 2504 13 Ave NW, Calgary, AB
Anna Harland MSW, RSW, Clinical Social Worker and Hakomi Teacher uses mindfulness based body-focused therapies (Hakomi, Sensorimotor Psychotherapy, EMDR) in her clinical practice. She has been a psycho-therapist, instructor and teacher in a variety of social work and therapeutic settings. She believes that a deep learning experience needs safety and connection which through good facilitation she is able to create for participants.